Returned Mail Service
Did you know that 70% of the American public moves each year and fails to update their mailing address? As a result, companies are faced with the challenge of how to deal with returned mail or Undeliverable as Addressed (UAA) mail.
Some companies handle the issue in-house using front-end software, others utilize basic postal address hygiene solutions, or some may resort to collection agencies. Unfortunately, the gaps in these solutions continue to cost companies thousands or even billions of dollars annually.
RMA-Link by BestBill improves how companies deal with their UAA mail. It is a comprehensive suite of solutions that reduces and eliminates postage costs, as well as the operational and business impact of mail undelivered by the USPS. This service utilizes innovative technology and proprietary Change of Address databases to locate corrected addresses and successfully resend a company's returned mail.
RMA-Link by BestBill helps reduce annual postal spend, increases the deliverability of mailed billing documents and direct mail pieces, and solves a company's returned mail issue.
- Improves company cash flow position
- Reduces operational expenses by 30 to 70%
- Lowers bad debt
- Significantly reduces print, production, and postage costs related to direct mail and billing documents
- Eliminates internal processes and improve quality and tracking
- Integrates into existing billing software
- Accurate metrics, tracking data, and real time reporting via an easy-to-use online portal
- Eliminates the reliance of collection agencies