Printing and Mailing
Save money on postage and personnel costs, and improve in-house processes with BestBill's document and invoice printing and mailing services. Our Print & Mail services are cost-effective solutions for delivering critical documents to your customers through the mail or in an online bill-pay environment. Our invoice printing and mailing technology tracks a document through the entire production process, capturing an image of each document and marking it with the time and date for proof of mailing. We offer full transparency during a document's progress - allowing you to literally see where your documents are immediately, in real time. BestBill combines innovative technology with unparalleled customer service - making your billing processes easier, faster, and less expensive. Your invoices, statements, and other communications are presented when and how you want them delivered.
- Do Less Work, Make More Money. Enjoy tremendous time and money savings by accelerating your billing process, increasing cash flow, and cut your printing and mailing costs.
- 100% Visibility and Delivery Verification. Immediately track the progress of your documents in real time, 24 hours a day. BestBill’s proprietary technology provides a time and date stamp on all your critical information for proof of delivery.
- Next Business Day. Get your critical documents created and in the mail by next business day vs. the 5-7 days it takes to process them internally.
- Up-to-Date Addresses. As a USPS licensee of NCOALink®, BestBill ensures your address database is current by running addresses through NCOA and returning the updated new addresses to you electronically each time your data is processed.
- Quick and Secure Data Transfer. A simple set-up process (no additional hardware or software needed) allows you to safely transmit your information to our servers for processing.
- Document Creation. BestBill’s proprietary technology converts your data into customized, well-designed, easy-to-read PDF statements and invoices.
- Traditional printing and mailing. “Hard Copy” documents are created for customers who want to receive their information by mail. BestBill’s high-speed operations include state-of-the-art digital printing, folding, inserting, and pre-sort mailing—all designed to save you time and money.
- Visual Confirmation and Verification. An image of your document provides visual confirmation of whether it was sent out and when.
- Online Presentment: Your customers can safely access their account and documents by securely logging into WebView™.
- Online Document Management. View all your documents immediately and monitor the Print & Mailing process for all your bills, invoices, statements, and documents securely online and in real time with WebView™.
- Quality Control. BestBill ensures that your documents are delivered when and how we promised. A unique data matrix provides a series of quality control measures for each document we produce. With this data matrix, we can tell where each document is in our production process, what other materials need to be included, and when it needs to be mailed.