R-IVR - Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
BestBill’s Inbound and Outbound Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technology optimizes customer interactions over the phone and allows around-the-clock bill payment.
Companies are increasingly turning to IVR to maximize customer interactions and to increase the number of automated payments received through multiple channels. IVR reduces costs associated with telephone inquiries, service requests, payment collections, and support calls to and from their company.
Inbound IVR allows customers to call a toll-free number, make a payment, and/or retrieve personal information, such as due dates, balances, payment history, and etc. from any telephone.
Outbound IVR can be used to schedule phone reminders for appointments and payment due dates - allowing customers to quickly and securely submit a payment right then and there. Outbound calls can also be customized to gather data for surveys and other time-critical events or activities.
Inbound and Outbound IVR
- Improve payment collection efforts
- Reduce costs associated with customer service and support centers
- Deliver time-critical information to customers via outbound calls
- Lower overhead from past-due accounts receivable
- Set automatic bill reminder calls to customers before and after due dates
- Keep payment doors open 24/7 and provide multiple ways to pay